Things you can do when a friend fails to log out of his blog administration page when he borrows your laptop:
1. Blog under his (or her, this is just hypothetical) name, confusing the rss subscribers, causing them to make statements like, “That Nate guy is off base; inconsistent to say the least.” (Assuming the blogger’s name is Nate.)
2. Make derogatory statements about the Baltimore Orioles, in particular Brian Roberts.
3. Announce a March Madness party at the blogger’s house with free beer and pizza.
4. Confess that all along the blogger has wished he could be a Mennonite.
5. Just be glad the blogger stopped thinking it was funny to change my screen saver daily, putting the word “poop” in the scrolling message.
I posted this at 5:38 on Thursday. It will be interesting to see how long it takes Nate to notice.